Welcome to our HOTEL IM PARK.
we are pleased that we can welcome you again with a tourist travel purpose! However, the current situation continues to pose challenges for all of us. In order to be able to maintain our usual feel-good atmosphere, we ask for your help and the consideration of the following points:
- A stay with a tourist background is possible under the following conditions: a) with a negative, written corona test result that is not older than 24 hours, b) if you are fully vaccinated and the 2nd vaccination was more than 14 days ago, c ) if you have recovered (no earlier than 1 month after recovery up to 6 months after infection).
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other guests and staff.
- Please wear nose and throat protection inside the hotel – except in your room, of course.
If necessary, you can also get nose and mouth protection from us.
- Of course, disinfectant is available for you at the reception and in front of the breakfast room.
- Your breakfast will take place in our breakfast room as a buffet as usual, but at a reasonable distance and in compliance with the hygiene rules.
Alternatively, you can also get a packed lunch to take away on request.
- Since our reception is currently not open all day, we ask you to call 0152-33552052 or 0151-11350514 before your arrival.
- The swimming pool and sauna will be temporarily out of operation until further notice.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly! Stay healthy!
Your HOTEL IM PARK team
Hotel im Park
Your hotel in Bad Iburg!
Welcome to Bad Iburg, welcome to our privately run breakfast hotel (Hotel Garni), the HOTEL IM PARK in Bad Iburg, near Georgsmarienhütte. Located between Osnabrück, Münster and Bielefeld, the hotel is in close proximity to the Teutoburg Forest and the tree top walk Bad Iburg. All rooms and suites offer a fantastic view either into the spa gardens or over the city center of Bad Iburg. A swimming pool and sauna can be used in an annex of the hotel (currently closed due to corona). Look forward to a wonderful holiday in your HOTEL IM PARK in Bad Iburg.
Yours Thekla B. Reizer-Schreiner (hotel director) with Joana & Daniela Leonhard
The mask requirement is also lifted with us. However, please observe the general rules of distance and hygiene.
Thank you for your understanding!
HOTEL IM PARK
Single Room Standard
Single Room Superior
Double Room Budget
Double Room Standard
Double Room Superior
Cancellations up to 24 hours before arrival are free of charge.
Cancellations on the day of arrival or due to no-show will be charged with 100% of the booked room price.
The HOTEL IM PARK offers every visitor a balanced and extensive breakfast buffet (€ 10,- per person). The food we use is from regional producers, organic and / or Fairtrade.
You don’t want to make your vacation without your four-legged friend? Not only you, but also your animal companion are welcome in the HOTEL IM PARK.
All rooms of the HOTEL IM PARK have an internet connection. Stay connected and use our free, password protected WiFi.
The HOTEL IM PARK is lovingly furnished and offers its visitors a very special atmosphere for an unforgettable stay.